Axia's Next Generation Networks allow schools, universities, colleges and adult learning centres to be at the forefront of technological innovation in the delivery of education.
Access to Real Broadband opens up a whole new world of learning possibilities for students:
- All Schools on one fibre grid regardless of their location, providing seamless interconnectivity with existing education networks.
- Ability to connect different groups of Schools, faculty and students to have a unique virtual private network to include any jurisdictions required.
- Ability to connect virtual classrooms allowing rural Schools, students and faculty to take advantage of specialized teachers, course variety, shared resources and real time communication.
- Availability of virtual libraries, reducing the need for duplicate audio, visual and comprehensive tools within a district.
- Limitless opportunities for students and faculty to correspond internationally and the ability to implement future technologies that enhance the learning experience.